Reversing Rheumatoid Arthritis with nutrition and lifestyle solutions!
IS THIS YOU?
You struggle from rheumatic conditions including Rheumatoid Arthritis or Fibromyalgia.
You are so tired of ongoing fatigue, joint and muscles pain and stiffness throughout the day, the flare ups that come and go (sometimes very strong), which interrupts your day or sleep. You wake up restless and it takes you 30 minutes each morning to loosen up your shoulders, knees and hands to the point where you could get out of bed and function. Sometimes you can barely use a gas pump even with both hands. Your feet hurt so badly that you can’t walk some days and you have to be careful what shoes you wear (no more cute little heels). You feel that your life is closing in on you. You gradually can do less and less to the point where most of joy to do anything is gone. Your social life is affected because you can no longer do the things you used to do even sitting through a movie. You missed the life you once had. You want to help yourself to get well but you’re not sure how to get there.
You've exhaustively searched the internet looking for answers, but you’re overwhelmed and confused by all the information and technical terminology
You've been to various health care providers, but you still haven't found any relief and now you feel that there is no solution. You want more than just what you can get from conventional doctors and drug therapy because:
- your current prescription drugs aren’t working.
- you know that drugs that simply suppress the symptoms are not treating the underlying health issue.
- you are aware (or concerned that you don’t know all) of the drug’s side effects that cause other health issues forcing more drugs and visits to other specialists.
- you are aware that RA drugs can cause cancer and/or suppress your immune system. Every time you are in bed with a flu, cold or infection it takes longer to recover due to the immune suppressing drugs.
- you know that heart disease and cancer are the #1 and #2 killers, but do you know that the #3 leading cause of death is medical error (means the proper use of prescription medication).
- you have an allergy or reaction to the drugs.
- you don’t want to depend on medications for the rest of your life.
- drug treatment is expensive with or without insurance.
You want to understand the roots of your RA; what makes you feel better or worse and being able to mitigate that by taking OWNERSHIP.
You want to do what is safe, effective, and sustainable. No more searching for magic pills.
You want natural, holistic principles you can actually use. Not in 20 years, but now, while you can still do something about it.
Your doctor recommends for you to stay away from bread or dairy … and … good luck with this. But how?
Your MAIN CONCERN is you don’t know even where to start. There are so many things to consider: where to find the support, the structure, the accountability to ensure that you are following the right path; how to schedule time for exercise and the appropriate amount of rest; how to develop the correct habits and how to sustain them; and finding someone to guide and encourage you along the path.
You want support from someone who is disciplined and determined to help you, someone who went through the same ordeal and is able to understand your pain and frustration.
You want to learn about good health practices for a long vibrant life. You want to learn more about foods and how to prepare it for the full health benefits, which supplement will be more beneficial for your condition, how to get a good night sleep, manage stress, which exercise is best for you, …? You want to learn and experiment with fermented foods – a natural probiotic (which is crucial for your health).
You want to live not just a long life but a good quality life. It is not about longevity that you want, it is health span. You want to be able to do what you want to do for as long as possible, feel fantastic, be here for your grand kids, run a marathon, travel, build your career; and not be in a nursing home with rheumatoid arthritis. You want to live an independent life in your own home – this is what health span is all about.
You are finally ready to make some changes—for your life and be full responsible for your own health and well-being!