Reversing Rheumatoid Arthritis with nutrition and lifestyle solutions!
Finally, a Personalized Health Coaching Experience Just For Rheumatoid Arthritis!
If you’re anything like those of us with Rheumatoid Arthritis, you’re struggling with intense pain that sometimes makes you feel like you’re no longer part of the world.
It’s an invisible pain that’s so loud, so intense, and disturbing that it can feel like it’s stealing everything away from you; your social life, your family and friends, your work and income, your hobbies, your energy and your mind. It can feel like a very lonely place and seem like there’s no end and no escaping it.
That is where I come in. I’m Lucy Piper, a RA Health Coach, and I work with people with this specific debilitating disease. Read on and I’ll show you exactly what to do (and not do) to FINALLY to reverse your RA.
But first consider this …
Have you ever taken music lessons? In this day and age you can learn how to play almost any instrument on YouTube or Google without leaving the house. So why then would you pay money to have someone teach you to play when you can do it yourself?
Without investing both the time and money in regular lessons most of us wouldn’t practice.
Without having someone to monitor our progress we would lose focus.
Without a teacher, a coach, a cheerleader we lose motivation and without motivation we quickly lose interest.
Staying self-motivated week after week especially when we hit plateaus is one of the most difficult things to do.
Admit it! To be self-motivated is extremely difficult!
The same thing with your health …. When you try to do it on your own it's hard to know what to do and to stay motivated to do what needs to be done without having someone instructing you along the way.
Navigating your health and trying to overcome RA on your own can be overwhelming, confusing, and frustrating.
The first step is to understand what you’re up against…
Here Are Four Strategies That Don’t Work -
Yet People Always Try Them Anyway:
Which of these strategies are you trying right now?
1. Powerful Prescription Drugs: If you’re anything like most of the people I work with, you’ve tried traditional methods but you haven’t found a doctor yet that can completely fix your issues. You’ve spent a great deal of time and money going through medications and treatments that had unacceptable side effects or stopped working. The only solution the doctors can come up with is to keep changing to stronger and stronger medications but so far there is no light at the end of the tunnel.
Most people really don’t want to read ‘the small print’, for example, here are the facts for HUMIRA:
- Medicine can lower the ability of your immune system to fight infections.
- Serious infections have happened include tuberculosis (TB) and infections caused by viruses, fungi, or bacteria that have spread throughout the body. Some people have died from these infections.
- The chance of getting lymphoma, or other cancers may increase. Like a rare type of cancer called hepatosplenic T-cell lymphoma. This type of cancer often results in death. Also your chance of getting two types of skin cancer (basal cell and squamous cell) may increase.
- Serious allergic reaction include hives, trouble breathing, and swelling of your face, eyes, lips, or mouth
… and the list goes on and on.
or how about Methotrexate:
- Methotrexate is a highly toxic drug with a very low therapeutic index and a therapeutic response is not likely to occur without some evidence of toxicity. ... When methotrexate is used in combination with other antineoplastic agents and/or radiation therapy, toxic reactions may be more severe than would occur with methotrexate therapy alone.
- Although doses of methotrexate used in the management of psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis are usually lower than those used in antineoplastic chemotherapy, severe toxicity may occur in any patient receiving the drug and deaths have been reported with the use of methotrexate in the management of psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis.
[McEvoy, G.K. (ed.). American Hospital Formulary Service- Drug Information 2005. Bethesda, MD: American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Inc. 2005 (Plus Supplements)., p. 1111] **PEER REVIEWED**
- Other adverse effects of methotrexate include chills and fever, sweating, arthralgia, myalgia, decreased resistance to infection, septicemia, upper respiratory infection, osteoporosis including aseptic necrosis of the femoral head, hypogammaglobulinemia, cystitis, dysuria, vaginal discharge, diabetes, abnormal tissue cell changes, and even sudden death. https://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search/a?dbs+hsdb:@term+@DOCNO+3123
But do medications really help? Does it take your pain away? Probably yes, at least for a short time by masking your symptoms but it never treats the underlying health issue.
2. The Google Spiral: You’ve searched the internet looking for answers, but you’re so overwhelmed and confused by all the information and technical terminology. Even it is very informational but there is no step-by-step process. Your main concern is you don’t know even where to start. There are so many things to consider: where to find the support, the structure, the accountability to ensure that you are following the right path; how to schedule time for exercise and the appropriate amount of rest; how to develop the correct habits and how to sustain them; and finding someone to guide and encourage you along the path.
3. Trying an “RA Diet”: You have done the whole month of strict diet routine and you had some relief, but your symptoms are still there. You don’t know where to go from here. You are relying on a special diet alone to fix your problems but you don’t have the whole picture of what can cause your RA symptoms and wonder if there maybe something else you are overlooking. For example the one of the mistakes you can make in diet is missout the concept of nutrient density, which is equally important as removed food.
4. Supplements “magic”: You are tempted to take supplements instead of focusing on eating nutritional foods. Nature has packed these foods with their hundreds of vitamins and minerals varieties that are so much more effective for your body as compared to synthetic supplements. For example, if you take vitamin C in a pill, it is just one added vitamin whereas if you eat an orange you receive a diversity of nutrients and not one of them synthetic. In some cases of deficiency the supplements may be necessary, but don’t rely on them for a quick magic fix.
Three Things You Can Start Doing Right Away To
Turn The Tide In Your Favor ...
1. Remove gluten 100%
2. Add nutrient-dense foods (like bone broth, fermented foods, and colorful array of produce)
3. Stop The Root Causes or Triggers of RA in Your Body
The exact causes of RA have been highly debated over the years making it difficult to target treatment methods. Take ten people with Rheumatoid Arthritis and all ten can have different causes. But RA has been proven to be autoimmune in nature, when your body is attacking itself.
The good news is that we now know how to stop autoimmune diseases.
It has everything to do with triggers that are giving you autoimmune disease in the first place. We turn those off … we stop the RA.
This is a chronic disease with an underlying problem in the immune system. It is your immune system that is causing the tissue damage. And your immune system is triggered or mitigated by what you do and what YOU CHOOSE to do every day.
It’s not uncommon for many of my patients to have 3-5 triggers on average that they need to work on and once we’re able to identify and correct them, their RA symptoms improve dramatically.
Here are the 7 Common Triggers that contribute to RA:
Toxic overload (heavy metals, chemicals, pesticides)
Poor release of toxin
Hidden chronic infections
Everyday life habits
Here's How I Can Help You
- Be working together face-to-face (phone or Skype). We will discuss your history, your current diet and lifestyle, your health goals, and work together to plan a protocol that will help you reach those goals.
- Gradually removing the bad and introducing the good with diet and lifestyle changes.
- You’ll apply the principles you learn here and the result is you start feeling better. You’ll learn how to do this. You’ll learn how to work this into your life. You’ll be healthier for it in the long run way beyond just Rheumatoid Arthritis. These are just good health practices for a long vibrant life.
If you think personal coaching might be right for you, contact me to inquire.
Can You Wait Longer?
There are three stages of developing RA you need to be aware of:
- Stage one is also called silent autoimmunity. This is when the antibodies are elevated in the body but there’s no loss of function.
- Stage two is called autoimmune reactivity. This is when the antibodies are elevated and there is loss of function, but no grave destruction of tissue yet.
- Stage three is where it’s actually called autoimmune disease. This is when the antibodies are elevated in the body; there are significant symptoms, and a significant loss of function. This may be the only stage recognized by convention medicine.
Remember, once the ball starts rolling, unless you stop it, the problem only gets bigger and bigger.
Healing Rheumatoid Arthritis Naturally!
Is it Even Possible?
If you’re reading this right now, you’re probably not feeling as good as you could.
And you’re most likely frustrated trying to find a solution.
When you’ve already spent years being sick and not getting the help you need, and many of us have been there – it can make you just want to completely give up. I can't make the decision for you. It's 100% up to you. If you never try, you’ll never know. But I tell you that the natural medicines do wonderful things that are equally and sometimes more effective than prescriptive drugs.
Now, You Must Take The Next Step
Also I want to be clear with you – I am not a Doctor and I don’t pretend to be one.
I am a Rheumatoid Arthritis Certified Health Coach, my job is to support, motivate and guide you, helping you to be proactive, find out what is unique about you as an individual and essentially help you modify your behaviors.
I practice what I believe in that I have personal experience with my own Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, working with my Rheumatoid Arthritis clients, extensive research and studies, and life experience. I walk and talk my principle. I live my life symptoms free and don’t take any medications. I personally know how hard it is to live with RA, which can control your entire life.
Also I personally know that you don’t have to struggle with this. Because when you learn how to manage it, you will live your life. Not in 20 years, but right now, while you can still do something about it.
I look forward to working with you.
If you think personal coaching might be right for you, contact me to inquire.
I’m Lucy Piper, Autoimmune Paleo Certified Coach (AIP), trained in Functional Nutrition, and an Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis survivor.
In January 2012 my Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis came back suddenly, almost overnight and very strong. Like you I went from one doctor appointment to another each recommending strong medications. That wasn’t a path I wanted to travel. It was learning how to change my diet that began my road to recovery. This was also my proof that the Food is Medicine.
After overcoming my autoimmune disease using natural methods I left my career in engineering and architecture to become a Holistic Health Coach to help other people with Rheumatoid Arthritis just like you. To implement the steps that can help you finally have the energy to do what you've been called to do...every day!
I had RA for over 20 years. In all those years I could only sleep in a special position and I couldn’t even move my toes. And now, just in a couple of weeks working with Lucy by changing my diet and lifestyle, for the first time in 20 years I am starting to feel better and … I can move my toes! It is so hard to believe that was possible. Karen
Actually I have come far enough now that I can see the difference when I do go off and have some processed junk foods. It is like a sports car. Once you fine tune a high performance sports car and then add bad gasoline it runs rough. It may still drive but you can’t perform like it did before. John
For the last 21 days I have followed Lucy's program. I have experienced exemplary results on this program. My energy level has been boosted, my sleep has improved greatly, and I am clear headed, focused and enthusiastic for life's gifts. Lucy leaded the program thoroughly and followed with scientific information explaining what our bodies need and how to accomplish the needs with positive results. Her knowledge and enthusiastic approach to a healthy life is clearly a life style I want to continue to live. Judy
The information presented in my free consultations, coaching session(s), online, and/or program(s) is not intended to take the place of your personal physician's advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discuss all information with your own physician or healthcare provider to determine what is right for you before making any diet, supplement or health-related changes. All information is intended for general educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions.