1 raw beet (middle size about 3”Dim) – this amount for 2 serves
1 qt. of water (1 litre) - this amount for 2 serves
1 cucumber (1/4 cup shredded)
Fresh herbs (1/4 cup minced), parsley and dill the best
Onion greens or whites part (1/4 cup minced)
¼ - ½ tsp. salt
3 Tbs. homemade mayonnaise (watch my video here)
2 Tbs. raw apple cider vinegar
Pinch stevia (optional)
1 boiled egg (cut in 2-4 parts)
1. Cut the greens of the beets. Use the greens for juice, smoothies, sauté or salad. Wash the beets well. Cut the ends of the beet. Cut the beet in half. Place the beet in a pan. Cover with about 1qt. of water. When start to boil, reduce heat and cook on low heat for about 30 min. Do not overcook.
2. Cool the pan completely (can be kept in refrigerator until ready to use). Peel the beet (when it cooked it should be easy to peel).
3. Shred the half of the beet (about ½ cup). Shred cucumber (about 1/4 cup). Add herbs and onion.
4. Add sea salt, homemade mayonnaise, raw apple cider vinegar, stevia (optional), black pepper. Mix well.
5. Add cooled beets' liquid, which beet cooked in. Mix well. Garnish with boiled egg.