2-1/2 cups almonds (or ground almonds)
3 Tbs. coconut oil, melted plus for the pan
2 Tbs. honey
1 tsp. backing soda
½ tsp. cinnamon
2 cups shredded zucchini (or try pumpkin, winter squash, apple)
1 cup walnut halves
½ cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 360F. Grease a 10-inch loaf pan with coconut oil and line with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor make ground walnuts (or use prepared ground walnuts).
3. Break 5 eggs into large bowl. Add melted coconut oil, honey, baking soda, cinnamon and salt whisking to ensure everything is thoroughly mixed.
4. Add shredded zucchini, mix well.
5. Add ground almonds, again mix well.
6. Add walnuts and raisins, mix all together well.
7. Pour mixture into lined loaf pan. Bake for about 40 minutes (depend of your oven)
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before turning out of pan.